Hey guys!

I am performing a backtest using two indicators, the stochastic and MACD, however, I need to access the values ​​immediately prior to the position I am in now, ie "self.macd.Signal [1]", however, when trying to do this you receive the error below, I read several pages to solve this problem, but I can't evolve. Help me please!!

from clr import AddReference AddReference("System") AddReference("QuantConnect.Algorithm") AddReference("QuantConnect.Common") from System import * from QuantConnect import * from QuantConnect.Algorithm import * from QuantConnect.Brokerages import * from QuantConnect.Orders import * class BasicTemplateCryptoAlgorithm(QCAlgorithm): def Initialize(self): '''Initialise the data and resolution required, as well as the cash and start-end dates for your algorithm. All algorithms must initialized.''' self._macd = {} self._stoch = {} self.SetStartDate(2020, 1, 1) #Set Start Date self.SetEndDate(2021, 4, 1) #Set End Date self.SetCash(1000) # Set Strategy Cash (EUR) # EUR/USD conversion rate will be updated dynamically # self.SetCash("EUR", 10000) # self.SetCash("BTC", 1) # self.SetCash("ETH", 5) self.SetBrokerageModel(BrokerageName.GDAX, AccountType.Cash) symbol = self.AddCrypto("BTCUSD", Resolution.Minute).Symbol # self.AddCrypto("ETHUSD", Resolution.Minute) # self.AddCrypto("BTCEUR", Resolution.Minute) self.AddSecurity(SecurityType.Equity, symbol, Resolution.Minute) self.macd = self.MACD(symbol, 12, 26, 9, MovingAverageType.Simple, Resolution.Minute) self.macdHistogram = RollingWindow[float](5) self.macdMACD = RollingWindow[float](5) self.macdSIGNAL = RollingWindow[float](5) self.macdHistogram.Add(self.macd.Histogram.Current.Value) self.macdMACD.Add(self.macd.Current.Value) self.macdSIGNAL.Add(self.macd.Signal.Current.Value) self.stocha = self.STO(symbol, 14, Resolution.Minute) self.stochStochK = RollingWindow[float](5) self.stochStochD = RollingWindow[float](5) self.stochStochK.Add(self.stocha.StochK.Current.Value) self.stochStochD.Add(self.stocha.StochD.Current.Value) self.control = False def OnData(self, data): # if not (self._macd["Histogram"].IsReady and self._macd["MACD"].IsReady and self._macd["SIGNAL"].IsReady and self._stoch['StochK'].IsReady and self._stoch['StochD'].IsReady): return if not (self.macd.IsReady and self.stocha.IsReady): return if self.macdHistogram[0] < self.macdHistogram[1] and ((self.stochStochK[0] > self.stochStochD[0] and self.stochStochK[1] < self.stochStochD[1]) or self.stochStochK[0] > self.stochStochD[0]) and self.macdHistogram[0] < 0 and self.stochStochD[0] < 40 and self.control == False: self.control = True usdTotal = self.Portfolio.CashBook["USD"].Amount limitPrice = round(self.Securities["BTCUSD"].Price * 0.95, 2) # use only half of our total USD quantity = usdTotal * 0.5 / limitPrice self.MarketOrder("BTCUSD", quantity) elif (self.macdSIGNAL[0] > self.macdMACD[0] and sself.macdSIGNAL[1] < self.macdMACD[1])and self.control == True: self.control = False limitPrice = round(self.Securities["BTCUSD"].Price * 1.00, 2) quantity = self.Portfolio.CashBook["BTC"].Amount self.MarketOrder("BTCUSD", -quantity) def OnOrderEvent(self, orderEvent): self.Debug("{} {}".format(self.Time, orderEvent.ToString())) def OnEndOfAlgorithm(self): self.Log("{} - TotalPortfolioValue: {}".format(self.Time, self.Portfolio.TotalPortfolioValue)) self.Log("{} - CashBook: {}".format(self.Time, self.Portfolio.CashBook))

Error: 

Runtime Error: ArgumentOutOfRangeException : Index must be between 0 and 0 (entry 1 does not exist yet)
Parameter name: i
Actual value was 1.
at QuantConnect.Indicators.RollingWindow`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 i) [0x000bf] in <22157ec9a8b14f939cbe63f7e831e8ce>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <b0e1ad7573a24fd5a9f2af9595e677e7>:0
at OnData
if self.macdHistogram[0] < self.macdHistogram[1] and ((self.stochStochK[0] > self.stochStochD[0] and self.stochStochK[1] < self.stochStochD[1]) or self.stochStochK[0] > self.stochStochD[0]) and self.macdHistogram[0] < 0 and self.stochStochD[0] < 40 and self.control == False:
===
at Python.Runtime.PyObject.Invoke (Python.Runtime.PyTuple args in main.py:line 63
ArgumentOutOfRangeException : Index must be between 0 and 0 (entry 1 does not exist yet)
Parameter name: i
Actual value was 1.
at QuantConnect.Indicators.RollingWindow`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 i) [0x000bf] in <22157ec9a8b14f939cbe63f7e831e8ce>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <b0e1ad7573a24fd5a9f2af9595e677e7>:0 (Open Stacktrace)

Author