Hi, 

I am using LEAN CLI locally to live trading Binance.

In 'def Initialize(self)', I already successfully added over 200 coins using the below function.

self.AddCrypto('BTSUDST', Resolution.Minute, Market.Binance)And in Ondata function, I just want to simply test if I can get all (over 200) coins' minute data.def OnData(self, data): self.Debug(data.Time) self.Debug('total symbol number is %s' %len(data.keys())) for symbol in data.keys(): # self.Debug(symbol.Value) self.Debug('symbol %s price is %s' %(symbol, data[symbol].Close))  And I find out I can only get 13 coins' minute data output.Is there any limiation for this in LEAN CLI, or Binance do rate limiation? It seems Binancecan support 1200 requests per minute base on document.Also in log file, I can find many informaiton like below. Is it the reason I can only get around 13 coins minute data even I subscribe over 200 coins' data?    2021-05-13T02:12:13.0576694Z ERROR:: WebSocketClientWrapper.OnError(): WebSocketClientWrapper.OnError(): (IsOpen:True, State:Open): wss://stream.binance.com:9443/ws/NjylvVj2rEUPz8a7eptepxqYKUUeAQzErdOdKvrhT7Ueubpc80mnnqsAVD0n: The remote party closed the WebSocket connection without completing the close handshake. System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException (0x80004005): The remote party closed the WebSocket connection without completing the close handshake. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: Broken pipe.