I Have a bot on the cloud that already worked live on the quantconnect site and placed already many trades. Without any errors ec.

So I tried to this on the local with Lean CLI but from te moment I run the bot live I get 2 errors.

Select a brokerage:
1) Paper Trading
2) Interactive Brokers
3) Tradier
4) OANDA
5) Bitfinex
6) Coinbase Pro
7) Binance
8) Zerodha
9) Bloomberg
10) Atreyu
11) Trading Technologies
Enter an option: 7
Create an API key by logging in and accessing the Binance API Management page
(https://www.binance.com/en/my/settings/api-management).
API key [1ieXMy57CDESqRfMF5loycbtXxr6q456WSVZPTG37iN23ZxRifPHhHclejTwP6HW]:
API secret [****************************************************************]:
Select a data feed:
1) Binance
2) IQFeed
Enter an option: 1
←[?1h←=←[?1h←=Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.10.1+2fd48ab73 for .NET
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Determining projects to restore...
 Restored /LeanCLI/My First Project.csproj (in 101 ms).
/LeanCLI/Main.cs(202,14): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Cash' could not be found (are you
missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/LeanCLI/My First Project.csproj]
/LeanCLI/Main.cs(14,14): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Dictionary<,>' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/LeanCLI/My First Project.csproj]

Build FAILED.

/LeanCLI/Main.cs(202,14): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Cash' could not be found (are you
missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/LeanCLI/My First Project.csproj]
/LeanCLI/Main.cs(14,14): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Dictionary<,>' could not be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?) [/LeanCLI/My First Project.csproj]
   0 Warning(s)
   2 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:03.66
Error: Something went wrong while running 'Projecten\My First Project' in the 'lean-cli' environment, the output is
stored in 'Projecten\My First Project\live\2021-07-29_10-43-50'

I Synchronized my local with the cloud project which has already working live on the cloud.

Could the problem be that not everything is synchronized good from the cloud?

Thanks in advance,

David