Hello all,

I am somewhat new to the platform and am discovering unexpected behavior between the algorithm environment and research environment. In particular, it appears that when using the research environment within only one project, I am finding my ObjectStorage segmented, where certain objects are available and certain objects are not, despite that all the objects in question have been saved under the guise of my project. If I run main.py, I can use the self.Debug method to see what's in the object store. Everything seems fine there. But when I open up a research notebook with quantbook, I get inconsistent behavior based on the initialization Quantbook. Certain notebooks have access to some of the objects but not others, and vice versa. Has anyone experienced something like this before? If so, what is the resolution? How can I better control the environment to insure this does not occur in the future? Thank you. Also note, the issue should not be related to memory, I have checked my resources and I have used <25% of total.