Hi guys,

I'm working on a proof of concept were I trade several pairs on qunatconnect, pair selection happens on my own cloud servers for computing power. To transfer the pairs to be traded I would like to move the selected pairs to my algoritm. I found an example that I thought might be nice at:

https://github.com/QuantConnect/Lean/blob/master/Algorithm.Python/DropboxUniverseSelectionAlgorithm.py

to keep things simple I'm aiming at a proof of concept of moving the tickers via dropbox to the algoritme. I have uploaded a dummy file to dropbox (publically availible). however somewere it goes wroing because i keep getting.

"Runtime Error: symbol must not contain the characters '|' or ' '.
Parameter name: symbol (Open Stacktrace)"

File has no spaces or other weird stuff, and the code should not introduce any of these (because nothing is actually happening). I added a some logging to the algo to see were it breaks and it looks to not be able to download, on the forum I found that the self.Download() is not availible in research so no luck debuggin the issue there :( 

I have been looking for quite some time but have no idea were to find the error, anyone got some advice or experience solving this, or this type of issue?

best,

Dirk

Author