Hello, I'm new to QuantConnect and pretty new to Python in general; I'm trying to build a simple strategy that uses the RSI as a signal and the PSAR indicator for where the Stop Order should be placed. I know that in order to add a corresponding Stop Market Order, we need to add the following line after the MarketOrder line:

self.StopMarketTicket = self.StopMarketOrder("symbol", Quantity, stopPrice)

How do I make it so that if this Order is executed then the entire position should be liquidated? I'm not sure how to accomplish that if I can only set a fixed quantity, maybe I'm missing something important. 

I also have another question about using indicator values in if statements for when to open orders. I understand you can say something like this if the indicator only outputs 1 value such as the RSI:

self.RSI_OB = 70

self.RSI_OS = 30

if not self.Portfolio.Invested:

if self.RSI.Current.Value < self.RSI_OS:

self.SetHoldings("SPY", 1)

But what if I want to refer to an indicator such as the Aroon indicator that outputs 2 values? How do I only refer to one of the values? I assumed it would've been something like self.AROON.downPeriod or self.AROON.downPeriod.Current.Value but that didn't seem to work, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me out, thanks!

Author