Back

Visual studio IntelliSense Support for Python

From what I searched on the forum, I understand that the autocomplete feature in using python on the cloud is not yet supported and it is planned to be added as a new feature.

And my question is whether the Visual studio IntelliSense is Support for Python? I encounter the error as attached in the screenshoot. Is this a known issue or is this only me so that I can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

67463_1551796057.jpg

Update Backtest

The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory services by QuantConnect. In addition, the material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment. QuantConnect makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the views expressed in the website. The views are subject to change, and may have become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. You should consult with an investment professional before making any investment decisions.

I think pythonnet does not support intellisense for visual studio yet.

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues/255

We've got some exciting updates for python autocompletion feature in cloud coming soon :)

We also have Debugging Python in Visual Studio Tutorial.

The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory services by QuantConnect. In addition, the material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment. QuantConnect makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the views expressed in the website. The views are subject to change, and may have become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. You should consult with an investment professional before making any investment decisions.

Thanks both of you. It is very nice to see the progress Quantconnect has made. Can't wait for the autocompletion feature in cloud

Update Backtest

This discussion is closed