Back

Autocomplete in Python available ?

Hi Everyone,

I saw this news on my Algo Lab but I cannot get it to work when writing code:

62103_1553277734.jpg

Do I need to activate the feature or something ?

Thanks 

Update Backtest

The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory services by QuantConnect. In addition, the material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment. QuantConnect makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the views expressed in the website. The views are subject to change, and may have become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. You should consult with an investment professional before making any investment decisions.

Hi Stephane,

To activate it, you need to hit CTRL+Space and then autocomplete will pop up for the current code you are writing. If this doesn't work for you, try emptying the browser cache and doing a hard refresh. This should enable autocomplete for you, and if not please let us know!

The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory services by QuantConnect. In addition, the material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment. QuantConnect makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the views expressed in the website. The views are subject to change, and may have become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. You should consult with an investment professional before making any investment decisions.

Hi Jack

Do you know how this works on mac? I can't seem to get it to work. 

Thanks

It should work the same on a Mac. Try a hard refresh, emptying the cache in your browser, and making sure the LEAN engine running in the cloud is the most recent version. If this still doesn't work, let us know and we'll try to pinpoint the issue!

Anyone got this to work on Mac?
I cleared the browser-cache but "CTRL + Space" is not triggering an In-Browser Python Autocomplete (Firefox 64.0.2 (64-Bit) + Chome Version 73.0.3683.103).
Am i missing something?  

I haven’t been able to get it to work

Update Backtest

This discussion is closed